Dätwyler Rail adapter IP20 for 1 module with KS fitting grey
Rail adapter Keystone IP20
for 1 Keystone module
۱ Side cover
۲ Labelling field
۳ Dust shutter
۴ Grounding spring
Rail adapter for 1 Keystone module (types see below)
Structured premises cablings in the industrial sector, for the transmission of Ethernet protocols.
IP20 protection rating rail adapter for 1 shielded or unshielded module with Keystone fitting. Can be fitted onto any 35 mm standard (DIN) rail – there must be a minimum distance of 10 mm between the rail and the back plane for fitting the rail adapter.
Plastic housing with labelling field and dust shutter.
Electrical grounding realized by means of an integrated grounding spring (via rail). Its width allows for installations of up to 12 modules in a row in any standard electrical distributor.
When several rail adapters are fitted in rows two side covers (1.5 mm each) are needed to terminate them and ensure IP20 protection rating.
Delivery without module.
Suitable for the following Datwyler modules:
– RJ45 module MS-C6A ۱/۸ Cat. 6A (IEC) 180°-K (Keystone) shielded
– RJ45 module KS-T Plus 1/8 Cat. 6A shielded
– RJ45 module KS-T 1/8 Cat. 6/EA shielded
– RJ45 module KS-TS 1/8 Cat. 6/EA shielded
– RJ45 module KS-T 5 1/8 Cat. 5e shielded
– RJ45 module KU-T 1/8 Cat. 6 unshielded
– RJ45 module KU-T 1/8 Cat. 5e unshielded
۱۸ mm without side covers
– Rail mounted onto TH35 rails (in accordance with DIN EN60715)
– W = 1 width unit (18mm) (DIN 43880)
– with integrated labelling field